Frequently asked questions and their answers
We like to answer your questions – maybe your answer is already included in the following.
- Which types of payment do exist?
- We offer our new customers the option to pay in advance by using either a bank transfer (wire transfer) or direct debit. Purchase invoice is possible after a positive credit rating by the Schufa and Creditreform.
- How fast is my delivery?
- Product availability is indicated next to the item itself. If the commodity is in stock, it will be prepared for dispatch on order date and delivered within 1 – 2 working days.
- When does my delivery arrive?
- The arrival of your consignment depends on the freight forwarder’s delivery times. To prepare for the delivery in advance, we will inform you by phone about the scheduled time two hours before. A fixed appointment for the delivery is available at extra charge.
- How is my order delivered?
- Your order is delivered to the curb. Therefore sufficient help (2 – 3 persons) should be available for unloading. As delivery is performed by truck, please inform us considerably in advance if access is restricted or difficult.
- Can I collect my items myself?
- You are welcome to collect any goods you can transport yourself during our opening hours, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. We recommend calling beforehand, so that your items are at your disposal and ready for transport.
- How do I become a new doitBau® customer?
- As our company focusses on B2B business, a confirmed trade license is necessary to register. You will be directly informed as soon as a copy of your license has reached us (via email, fax or postal service). Subsequently you can register or finish your registration and subsequently place your order.
- Into which countries does doitBau® deliver?
- Our specific national companies, doitBau Handel & Service e. K. and doitBau Austria GmbH, deliver our goods to our German and Austrian customers. Deliveries in all other countries within Europe and Asia are also possible but with varying delivery costs and terms.
- What happens to my data?
- All information and data you give us will be treated as strictly confidential and is not shared with third parties with the exception of information necessary for smooth deliveries by our transport partners. All given information is only used for order, delivery and payment processes and for evaluations, if necessary.
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the doitBau® newsletter?
- Our newsletter is automatically offered to you during your order process. Apart from this possibility, you are welcome to subscribe anytime to our informative newsletter in the service area of our website. You can unsubscribe from it there as well.
- What about environmental protection?
- Environmental protection and sustainability are very important to us. Therefore we pay careful attention to the sole use of high quality materials that distinguish themselves by their excellent ecological compatibility. We also refuse the use of solvents, resins, chlorine, plasticisers and formaldehyde (VOC), where possible.